This 5 ft. tall styrofoam-based, polyurethane-coated hammer sculpted by Sean Mason, artist and fellow Roberts employee, has replaced the old 2D plywood one on the front of the building:
The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear!
- My Building Museum
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow
Love it! Now can we please park the Doggie Head truck in front?
So dope. I love it.