This entire trip I’ve been collecting various clever solutions to life’s problems that I’ve observed down here.
I’ve been saving them up for a big post but this one that I saw today is AMAZING!
If you’ve ever sat at a table on a tile floor you have undoubtedly used matchbooks, wadded napkins, or sugar packets to stabilize the table.
What is shown in the picture is 2 of 4 threaded feet that can be raised or lowered as needed.
This could be retrofitted to any table by simply tapping a threaded hole and inserting the foot.
The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear!
- My Building Museum
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow