Instead of heading south, into Zona Rosa, I headed north into uncharted territory. Where I discovered THIS!
Hundreds of painters exhibiting their work in what is a regular Sunday occurrence.
The image with the rosy hue is of the adjacent market where I bought some fresh mamey (a local fruit that is only available at this the of year.
The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear!
- My Building Museum
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow