The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals September 28, 2019Cryodrakon boreas, from the Azhdarchid group of pterosaurs (often incorrectly called ‘pterodactyls’), was a flying reptile with a wingspan of up to 10 metres which lived during the Cretaceous period around 77 million years ago. Its remains were discovered 30 … Continue reading →
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear! August 31, 2019Along with some other lower limb oddities.
- My Building Museum July 29, 2019After my HASF posters post I received several requests for views of the rest of the building. Since I became manager in the 1990s I have turned it into a museum of San Francisco & California memorabilia. The tour starts … Continue reading →
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters July 25, 2019Today I finally got around to hanging up my rather extensive Haight Ashbury Street Fair poster collection. Every year the Fair holds a contest to select the poster and the artist gets $500. I also included a couple of … Continue reading →
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64 July 8, 20191939 Porsche Type 64 RM | Sotheby’s – MONTEREY 15 – 17 AUGUST 2019 A strive for technological advancement in motor car performance drove the motorsport industry in the 1920s and 1930s, resulting in some of the most iconic race … Continue reading →
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today July 6, 2019
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s June 28, 2019When I moved here in 1976 I was dating a woman who lived on Russian Hill and after being fortunate enough to spend the night with her I would take the cable car to my job near Union Square. I … Continue reading →
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡 June 28, 2019This concrete parking strip on Haight Street near Masonic Ave was installed in 1968. As part of the new improvement plan the section with this graffiti was removed and tomorrow it will likely be demolished. To take a few last pictures … Continue reading →
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection June 19, 2019
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian June 15, 2019A 1,200-mile-wide crater on the far side of the moon was formed when a huge asteroid with a heavy metal core smashed into the lunar surface billions of years ago. When that happened, the asteroid drilled through layers of the … Continue reading →
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals September 28, 2019
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow
Tag Archives: Humor
The Most Aussie Story EVER!
The story begins when mates James Ross-Munro and his buddy Kane Wiblen were on their way home from a Friday party when they decided to stop at a convenience store for a late-night snack. When they saw someone inside robbing the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Humor, Video Leave a comment
6 Horrifying Acts Of Desperation & Fear Caused By Spiders | Cracked.com
For the archnophiles among us, this behavior is beyond amusing and just bizarre. They eat fucking mosquitos! They’re our friends! Most people jump when a spider gets too close, but not everyone. Some go so far beyond the natural “shriek … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Humor, Spiders Leave a comment
Don’t Look Down 3
More unsettling photos and .gifs for the acrophobic.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Gallery, Humor, phobias and philias Leave a comment
Lot of good the sign did…
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Humor 1 Comment
Kids’ Stuff VII
The young of our strange species are pretty entertaining:
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Gallery, Humor, Kids Leave a comment
Neil deGrasse Tyson: don’t trust the laws of science
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Humor, Science, Video Leave a comment
Brits Trying to Sound Like Yanks
I’m certain that Americans faking British accents sounds as amusing to their ears as this does to ours.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Humor, Language Leave a comment
John Oliver exposes the lie that is Donald Drumpf. Watch the video and you’ll see why I (and probably you) will be spelling his name that way from now on.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Donald Drumpf, Humor, John Oliver, Politics Leave a comment
Samantha Bee teaches Syrian refugees to speak ‘Murrican
Essential information for strangers in a strange land: That was the end of Part 2, here’s the equally entertaining Part 1:
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Humor, Politics, Video Leave a comment
Trump Meets the Kramdens
The Donald drops in on The Ralph and The Alice at 328 Chauncey Street, Brooklyn.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Humor, Satire, Video Leave a comment