I once read that when you get three things that have a common thread, it becomes a collection.
Yesterday at a garage sale I acquired the cup from Coffee, Tea, and Spice to my Roberts Hardware and Sugar Tit and now have a collection of 1980’s Haight St. business coffee cups.
The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear!
- My Building Museum
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow
I love the collection.