I spot this interesting building which, from the industrious workers I see carrying stuff out of, appears to be undergoing major renovation.
But the gate is open and I can see a courtyard so I enter and approach the police guard and only then do I notice the many frescoes that cover the ceiling and some of the walls. He knows it is by one of Diego’s contemporaries, Bujol.
But not the year. Judging by the subject matter and inherent commentary I’m guessing the late 1930s. Around every corner…
The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear!
- My Building Museum
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow