Today’s tour included the Temple Mayor, Teotihuacan, and finally the Altar of the Aztec Cave Goddess.
Or, as the priests corrected the girls who had a vision and described a well known image of their Goddess, the Virgin of Guadalupe.
I almost converted but that would have been too great a miracle for their omnipotent Bronze Age sky-god to manage.
The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear!
- My Building Museum
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow