My first sample gathering expedition to the Bahia de Progreso. VERY muddy (almost up to my knees) and stinky and hot and fun.
I found the large horseshoe crab on a mangrove island and the little one as we were packing to leave.
I will try to get them home but the little guy is so delicate that he’s transparent.
The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear!
- My Building Museum
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow