The last few times I was at the Sorbeteria Colon it was too busy to get a close look at this lovely art.
Every part of it is cut from 1/8″ (0.3 cm) thick steel and mounted about the same distance off the wall. It measures about 7’x6′ (215cm x 185cm) Note the Mayan date in the lower left.
The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear!
- My Building Museum
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow