Spotted in the Market Street Safeway parking lot, a clearly sentient creature that is studying humans as they interact and acquire sustenance at the store.
Are they actually a flora version of the fauna known as Snuffleupagus?
The Leafy Ones who evolved to take their planet back?
What do you think?
The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear!
- My Building Museum
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow