My friend’s previous spider rug fell victim to her dog’s diarrhea and though she was willing to wait until All Hallow’s Eve and buy another, I thought that having to step from a nice warm shower onto a cold tile floor for two months would be barbaric.
So I made her this. The spiders are painted and the webs are embroidered.
The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear!
- My Building Museum
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow
Nice gesture, lovely work, but don’t ever make me a spider anything!