These are former curbs in San Francisco. Great for walls or steps or garden.
They’re going to be dumped in a landfill if someone doesn’t take them away.
At the corner of 7th Avenue & Cabrillo, SW corner.
Very heavy. You’ll need 2 people and a truck.
The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear!
- My Building Museum
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow