Despite plentiful evidence of raptors and other dinos having feathers, the makers of the upcoming latest installment of the Jurassic Park saga have chosen to keep them nekkid.
I guess they lack the imagination to see tyrannosaurines with feathers as scary enough.
I believe this cool illustration by Luis Rey from a Science Daily article makes them every bit as terrifying as the scaly images of the past.
“New evidence for combat and cannibalism in tyrannosaurs”
The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear!
- My Building Museum
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow