This is the view from what will be my home for the next 18 days.
It is overcast and drizzly and 50°F with an expected high of 64°. Kind of makes me feel like I’m home in San Francisco and it’s summer.
Today I’ll be going to the Museo Nacional de Anthrpologia y Historia. A place I have wanted to visit for many years.
The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear!
- My Building Museum
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow