In one of those delightful occurrences of synchronicity that happen to us all from time to time, I went from learning of the existence of this highly nutritious plant to seeing some just laying on the sidewalk (with no nearby visible source) to my host showing me some growing in her garden to seeing the Chaya Café walking home the next day and having it for dinner that evening (2 days ago) and having it for breakfast yesterday.
The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear!
- My Building Museum
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow