Back at the Sorbeteria Colon.
This time sampling, by recommendation, the ‘Elote’ (that’s CORN for you gringos). It’s the white one with kernels in it. It was amazing, reminded me of the best NJ sweet corn of my youth.
The second, the yellow one was ‘Montecado’. It had a very familiar flavor that I could not place.
My handy pocket dictionary was no help. I had to Google it to find out and it was Instantly clear. It’s a Spanish shortbread that tastes like pound cake. It REALLY does!
The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear!
- My Building Museum
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow