I am in the Sorbeteria Colon eating guanabana sorbet in the midst of a weekly event called BiciRuta.
They close off half of Merida’s main (or at least ritziest) thoroughfares to cars and various vendors set up their arts ARGHH BRAINFREEZE!!
& crafts. Most of them appear to be homemade but not all and there are many foods as well.
I borrowed a bike but of the dozen or so parked near by, mine is the only one with a lock.
I have seen that quite a lot around here bikes just parked on the street, not locked.
The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear!
- My Building Museum
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow