The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear!
- My Building Museum
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow
Happy 73rd Birthday to Stephen Hawking!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Art, Astronomy, Science. Bookmark the permalink.
Titled “Black Hole,” this painting I did of Dr Hawking has Einstein & Newton in the background in flat black paint.
Visible only in direct sunlight or very bright light that includes UV, they are intended as a metaphor for Hawking Radiation, the only thing that escapes a black hole.