This is my first Google map, San Francisco’s macabre 2 mi (3.2 km) long ‘Assassination Trail.’ Starting at the Baker St end of the Panhandle and ending at 7th Ave & Lincoln way it traces a route past places and things associated with 6 people who were murdered in the US.
Follow it at this interactive map:
The Truthiness Shall Set You Freak
- New flying reptile species was one of largest ever flying animals
- Fancy & freaky fucking footwear!
- My Building Museum
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair Posters
- For Sale: 1939 Porsche Type 64
- Scored a Righteous T @ Haight Ashbury Today
- San Francisco MUNI in the 1970s
- TAKE LSD AND SEE 💡
- An Ex-Army Medic’s Collection
- Astronomers Make Massive Discovery on the Far Side of the Moon | Smithsonian
Search this site
The San Francisco Bay slideshow